It has been almost 2 months since I started this blog and I have been getting good reviews from my readers and friends. Thank you to all for reading my posts and keeping up-to-date with my blog. My utmost priority is to create value to my readers.
My blog has also benefited me so far. These are the benefits that I have received out of blogging so far:
- Makes me accountable to myself and my investments
- Promotes critical thinking
- Enables me to learn from the questions my readers ask me through the comments section. This shortens my learning curve as well. So, do keep the questions coming!
- Ability to keep track of my investing journey and progress to find out what mistakes I have made to learn from them and what correct things I’ve done that can continue
- Enables me to post on the knowledge that I’ve amassed throughout the years through books, etc and to share my experiences and knowledge with you. It will enable me to refresh my memory when I read them maybe a year from now.
- Forces me to read up more books to improve my investing knowledge and to provide quality blog updates. Knowledge is something no one can take away from you. Knowledge is empowering.
- Helps me to keep in touch with my English and to improve it further. It has been almost 4 years since I last sat for an English exam. And 2 years of NS didn’t help to improve my English at all (I felt my England got worst after entering NS actually due to massive use of Singlish and broken English. Haha!)
Do look forward for more enriching and refreshing posts!